Full stack developers are proficient front and backend coders. The key responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for responsive design across all devices.
- Write high quality and maintainable code on open-source (Linux based) web platforms and frameworks (Example: NodeJS, Angular, ReactJS, Go, etc.)
- Experience in developing high performance and scalable VueJS (Frontend) & Laravel (Backend) based web applications
- Experience with at least MYSQL and MariaDB database
- Experience with unit testing and regression testing
- Proficient in using React Family Bucket or equivalent related technologies
- Proficient in Node.js, GraphQL server development
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Experience using GIT and Agile Development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field
- Work in a cross-functional service team consisting of UI/UX designers, DevOps, and other specialists
- Believes in good programming habits & pursue writing elegant code
- Excellent command of English Language (written & spoken)
- Excellent written and communication and skills
- Team-oriented, outgoing and able to work with minimal supervision
- Mature, driven and proactive in problem-solving
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)